A top 100 company are seeking a new insurance technician that will support and assist with a range of business areas within the Multi Vehicle insurance team. The purpose of this role is to maximise customer sales, service and retention within the Multi Vehicle insurance function.
Opportunities will arise from both inbound and outbound activity and a requirement of the role will be to also provide excellent customer service and effective administration support for all external and internal customers through a variety of communication channels.
You will be working in the car insurance market dealing with all aspects of Multi Vehicle insurance for Lancaster and have the opportunity to experience exciting opportunities such as career progression, dealing with customer queries on a daily basis and working within a growing company.
Responsibilities to include the following in line with relevant development to support achievements:
- Effectively manage customers enquires and queries through a variety of communication channels.
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements.
- Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met.
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Use all relevant information to maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products.
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance.
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve.
- Commit to and demonstrate own personal development
- Adhere to deadlines and manage expectations accordingly
Key Skills & Knowledge Required:
Excellent communication skills.
Works on own initiative.
Knowledge of the home insurance market would be ideal, however training will be provided
Experience of achieving targets and goals.
Experience of working in a customer orientated/call centre environment.
Salary £18,000 – £22,000