Insurance Technician – Sales
Service – Stepping stone to £19,000 after 9 months of service
Service – Stepping stone to £21,000 after 18 months service
Realistic OTE for Sales – £26k
The purpose of this role is to maximise customer sales, retention. Opportunities will arise from both inbound and outbound activity and to also provide excellent customer service and effective administration support for all external and internal customers through a variety of communication channels.
Responsibilities to include the following in line with relevant development to support achievement of these by the end of the 12 month programme;
- Effectively manage customers enquires and queries through a variety of communication channels.
- Maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills.
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements.
- Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met.
- Effectively communicate with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision.
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works on own initiative.
- Target driven.
Please see below the shifts for the insurance technician positions.
8.30– 16.30 Monday to Friday
11.30/19.30 Monday and Friday
12.00/19.30 Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday