Customer Service Insurance Technician
The purpose of this role is to provide an enhanced customer journey. You will need to be able to provide excellent customer service and effective administration support for all external and internal customers through a variety of communication channels. The role is varied, while predominately phone based there are scheduled days where administrative tasks are completed.
You will be working in a bespoke market dealing with unique vehicles and could experience exciting opportunities such as career mapping, meeting our customers face to face at events. A really good chance to kick-start a career in insurance with a Top 100 Company.
Responsibilities to include.
- Answering inbound telephone calls.
- Making outbound telephone calls (no “cold calling”)
- Willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
- Effectively manage customers enquires and queries.
- Excellent communication with customers to provide relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing the customer to make an informed decision
- Evidence excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Understand customers issues and recommend solutions.
- Use all relevant information to optimise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products.
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating
- Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements Manage time effectively to meet required business targets ensuring quality and accuracy requirements are met.
- Commit to own personal development.
- Adhere to Company processes with regards to Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Data Protection Act (DPA) and Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) requirements
Being an employee of this business, comes with company benefits; such as discounted cinema tickets, meals and fun days out. This is in addition to discounts on clothing and white goods retailers and so much more. We also offer a 247/7, 365 support function. This support service provides support for anything from financial issues through to bereavement counselling.
Expected start date: 15/11/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000 – £22,000.00 per year